Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day: Our 6th Class Love Poem -- "You Are... "

You Are...
The Winnie to my Pooh!
The Beat to my Heart!
The Doors to my Heart!
My Honey to my Honeyjar!
The Pages to my Book!
The Pillow on my Bed!
As Crunchy as my Crunchnut!
The Bounce to my Bouncy Ball!
The Fillet to my Chicken Fillet!
The Ice to my Cream!
The Hair to my Head!
The Heart to my Break!
The Milk to my Cereal!
The Key to my Heart!
The Cheese to my Cheese String!
The Honey to my Pot!
The Love to my Lovely Day!
The Toe to my Toenail!
The Music to my Heart!
The Handle to my Door!
The Shoe to my Foot!
The Note to my Music!
The Doorknob to my Door!
The Looney to my Tunes!
The Scarf to my Neck!
The Socks to my Feet!
The Pupil to my Eye!
The Nostril to my Nose!
The Sweet to my Heart!
The Map of My Life!
The Story of My Life!
The Rubber to my Mistakes!
The Tea in my Teacup!
The Colour in my Rainbow!